Fennel's Priory Events
Fennel Hudson regularly hosts events, gives talks at conferences and smaller gathers, does book signings, leads writing workshops, runs adventure trips and hosts formal dinners. Please subscribe to Fennel on Friday to be notified of forthcoming events.
Priory events are opportunities for you to meet him and discuss his world view, learn valuable skills, or simply take time out and enjoy good company while doing the things you love.
Some events are public, whilst others are invitation only. Some are small gathers for close friends, others are large conferences where Fennel is booked as a speaker or workshop lead.
Public speaking and courses
Subjects that Fennel typically speaks and hosts workshops about are:
- Nature Connection: discovering the nature within and around you
- Nature Engagement and Interaction: what to do when you're there (how to see, hear and feel the connection)
- The writer's craft: knowing your message and connecting with your audience
- Your author platform: finding your voice, being heard, marketing yourself and your books
- Individuality, personal brand, and the courage to pursue your dreams
- Work-life balance, and work-life self
- Negotiating your way to freedom
- The highs and lows of the creative mind
If you'd like to book Fennel to give a talk, host an event, or run a workshop for you, then please contact us.
To be notified of upcoming events, please subscribe to Fennel on Friday. You'll receive a blog, video or podcast sent direct to your email inbox in time for the weekend.